This site contains published Eventsourcing RFCs (request for comments) to document and clarify protocols, formats and APIs. To create or update an RFC,
please submit a pull request to the repository.
- A specification SHOULD be created and modified by pull requests according to C4 process
- Specification lifecycle SHOULD follow the lifecycle defined in COSS - Consensus Oriented Specification System
- Specification SHOULD use GPL v3 or a later version of the license
- Specification SHOULD use RFC 2119 key words.
- Non-cosmetic changes are allowed only on Raw and Draft specifications.